Thursday, March 3, 2011

The "Triple" brew day

It's time to give you an update, but first thank you all for the feedback on
“Steel Beam” Extra Pale Ale. I will be re-brewing "Steel Beam" this weekend  based on your feedback.  
And now the release of “Bad Buddha” Honey Brown Ale 3.5% ABV. this sweet light brown ale is a very nice spring & summer sipper, please hit me up on the blog to reserve your bottle.
 In the keg went “Bust Yo Mouth” IPA and I had another sample and its still a WOW! Going into the bottle this weekend “Back Door” Blonde Ale brewed with Juniper Berries & Chamomile and I used Rouge "Pacman Yeast" which was a perfect choice. Also in the bottle and almost ready 
“Azucar Payaso” all three beers will be released at our upcoming tasting on April 30th location TBD.
On Saturaday I brewed "VII", a Black IPA will be ready an April, I also brewed "Sinister" IPA again because it was so good we didnt want to share and last I brewed "332 Back Yard" Amber Ale again which was one of the first beers I brewed.
Keep the feeback coming and I will keep brewing.
Drew Fox 
Founder & CEO
18th Street Brewery



 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Bad Buddha!! Or I should say "LOVED"... it went down so fast it was gone before I knew it. Light, crisp, and refreshing. I like your description... "a nice spring & summer sipper". This one's a winner!

    ReplyDelete