Thursday, February 10, 2011

"Steel Beam" Extra Pale Ale

"Steel Beam" has left the building! I offered a limited release for the Extra Pale Ale goodness and had some takers. I steel have three 22oz bottles left. So if your reading this they can be yours just post a message on the blog.

On 2/28 I will release "Bad Buddha" Brown Ale 3.5% ABV this soft sweet Brown Ale will be an everyday drinker. So if you want a bottle you know what you have to do. April will be a big beer release month, I will be releasing three beer at the same time.So keep you eyes wide open for your chance to sample 18th Street brews.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the Steel Beam! I felt like it was more of a lunch time beer, but it was refreshing nonetheless. I can just imagine myself sippin' on some of that in the summer-time chompin' on some fish and chips. Yum! I would prefer more alcohol content, but you know I like 'em strong!

    ReplyDelete