Thursday, February 3, 2011

Limited Beer Release.

Last weekend I brewed 10 gallons of  "Bust Yo Mouth" IPA This will be one of three of 18th Street Brewery flagship beers! A month ago I also brewed 5 gallons of Extra Pale Ale and used cascade hop's which will give this beer a clean, dry, and very hoppy taste. It has a sweet grain aroma and gives this appetizing ale its medium body and deep gold color. Also 2 months ago I brewed 4 gallons of what I will call "Azúcar Payaso" this Amber Ale will be released in April to the folks who have supported me and 18th Street Brewery from the start. I used raw Mexican Brown Sugar, whole Vanilla Beans and other ingredients I will hold back until it's perfect.

I know my supporters are waiting for my big release date and I can't wait either, I have just been trying to brew the perfect beer for all of my fans. The time has come, I will be releasing "Steel Beam" Extra Pale Ale. This is a Limited Release, I will only be releasing 12 22oz bottles. Some of you may ask the question why, becasue I will let the rest of the beer age until spring and compare it with 3 other batches I have fermenting. If you would like a bottle of "Steel Beam" the rules are listed below, also please tell your friends about 18th Street Brewery. THIS FIRST 12 PEOPLE WHO SEND A FB MESSAGE TO 18th Street Brewery FB page will get the goods.

1) You will get 1 22oz Bottle of "Steel Beam" EPA
2) You must post your feedback about "Steel Beam" on the blog or FB.
3) You must wash and return the bottle if you want to continue to recive Limited Release Beer from 18th Street Brewery.
4) Last we look forward to your continued suppourt.

No comments:

Post a Comment